AIM
pj090691

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Hilarious. There were only a few things...

Wrong with this collob, and none of which are as apparent as the work that obviously went into this. The dick jokes, I think, added a little freshness to the subject. I thought that they were really funny. The truth is, short of Metal
Gear Awesome and the sequel, this is the funniest Metal Gear parody on this site. Bravo to all the artists who put work into this.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

I agree with IAmTheSpoon!

Great submission. I loved it, the part with the sniper in the beginning, where he says random swear words and the girl tell him to shut the fuck up was my favorite part! Remember Rule 34!

Double Dragon X Double Dragon X

My day will be awesome now

That was just plain gorgeous, for one! Gosh, you are great at this! I know what you'd really have fun with, if you did it in this same style! Chrono Trigger! Just a suggestion, and I won't be offended if you don't take it. Just a great peice of work, keep it up!

You Don't Wanna Leave You Don't Wanna Leave

on the contrary, Mike.

I thought this song sounded beautiful this way, and the sound really, REALLY fit the anim. I cried watching it and I can't get the song out of my head. Great vid, BarfQuestion!!!!!!

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 218 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 218

please, please, please stop this. U can do better!

Please. All you are doing is polluting Newgrounds with spam-like flashes, and wasting bandwith. I'm sure everyone will agree with me when I say that you ought to try and make something that is actually worthwhile. You could do something great, you have skill, use it, man.

Only Superhuman Only Superhuman

That was a really nice movie

I liked it a lot. It was meaningful, to me at least. It told of humanity's ability to adapt to difficulty, and thrive under threat, but it also told of our ability to destroy ourselves. Thanks for brightening my day with this.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Great Work, Adam, your best yet!

I've been a fan of yours for a long, looong, time, and I waited forever for you to finish waterlollies. I am reviewing it now because I finally have some free time (yes, I'm that busy) but This is so good. I respect and admire your work. You are a true pioneer. I would LOVE to see you do your own full length feature film. You are arguably one of the best animators world wide. I have no constructive critisism, only praise to give. Great job.

Flim Flim

Great Flash to go with a Great song!

Kudos, my friend. I really enjoyed this. I can appreciate the work you did, as I have done a few similar projects. The song fit the anmation really well, and gave it a bit of a whimsical feel, as if the guy on the island was just doing his own thing. I like how it implies that he repeats it over and over again. How did you come up with a concept like this? Make more, it will be appreciated.

biblo responds:

Just listening to the song I got a few images in my head and built on those really. The ending of him hopping on to another boat was given to me by a friend of mine and I really appreciate his help.